Dental Implantation – Your Way to a New Smile:
- Get Your Smile Back
- Tired of Wearing Dentures?
- Less Worry if You Choose Implants
- 4, 6 or 8 Implantations: It’s the same process
- Picture of Marcela Zapata, the maxillofacial surgeon
- The surgeon and your travel consultant
- Advantage of using our services
- Included in the Implantation Package
- Cost of all on four package
- Please take note
- How do I start the Process?
Get Back Your Winning Smile – Quality and Affordable Implantation:
Yes, you can now get back your winning smile with all on four dental implants upper, lower, or full mouth restoration, and you won’t have to pay sky-high prices in order to do so.
Although it can be painful, frustrating, and oftentimes embarrassing to have to hide your smile because of tooth loss, disease and/or decay, all is not lost because you now have quality, cost-effective options.
Are you tired of wearing dentures or being embarrassed to smile?
If you are looking for all on four dental implants or related options, then it is probably because you are tired of your dentures feeling loose and uncomfortable in your mouth, and you think that adhesives for dentures are bothersome. You have probably looked at all on 4 dental implant prices at home, and you have found out just how prohibitive the prices can be. You are also more than likely sick and tired of worrying whether you are going to make a lasting first impression for the wrong reasons.
After all, one of the first things people look at when they see you is your face and your smile. People will remember whether you had a winning all on four smile, or whether you hid your teeth or didn’t smile at all.
Less Worry if You Choose All on 4 Dental Implants:
If you no longer want to worry, then we have permanent denture replacement all on four dental implants solutions that are probably what you are looking for.
The permanent denture all on four replacement solutions offered through Dental Tourism Costa Rica consist of a dental bridge that is supported by four, six or more dental implants rather than traditional dentures and adhesive. By using 4 or more dental implants to secure the permanent bridge, it will be much more stable and secure in your mouth than dentures, and dental adhesive becomes obsolete since your bridges are permanently attached to the all on four dental implants.
Since all on four dental implants work like natural roots in your gums, the attached bridge will feel almost like your natural teeth did. This is what makes this dental implant process such a great choice when you need or want an upper, lower, or full mouth restoration.
Whatever method is used to fix your bridge (all on 4, all on 6, all on 8, or more dental implants), the process is generally called all on 4, and there will be no more worries about what food you can chew and whether your dentures are going to come loose.
Best of all, you will once again be able to flash your smile without a second thought once you have undergone all on four restoration. How long has it been since you were able to flash a full all on four dental implant smile without feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed?
The all on four Maxillofacial Surgeon and Your Dental Travel Consultant:
The maxillofacial surgeon at the Medical Tours Costa Rica Medical Tourism Group and the dental tourism consultant that you will be in contact with when you decide to travel to Costa Rica for your all on four upper, lower, or full mouth restoration will:
- Take you through every step of your all on four upper, lower, or full mouth dental restoration trip from start to finish, and you will be provided with any and all necessary information.
- Your dental travel consultant will explain and simplify your travel itinerary and accommodations since the packages offered through Medical Tours Costa Rica are all inclusive.
- You will be provided with expert, professional, kind, and courteous service. You do not have to sacrifice your high quality and safety standards simply because you opted for affordable all on 4 dental care.
- If you have questions, your consultant will help you find the answers, and you can even have a telephone or video conference with Doctor Zapata so that you can put your mind at ease and you can be fully confident about flying to Costa Rica for your full mouth dental restoration procedure.
- When it is time for your all on 4 dental implants appointments, your transportation to and from the dental facilities will have been arranged for you. You will also find that the dentist uses nothing but state-of-the-art dental equipment and the most modern treatment techniques.
By using the MTCR Group, you will have your procedure in Joint Commission International Accredited hospitals, and in modern, premium dental facilities. You will receive all on four dental implants care and services that are on par with and perhaps even better than the care and service you are used to receiving at home!
But that’s not all you get when you take advantage of all that Medical Tours Costa Rica has to offer. You are also going to be able to stay relatively close to home, bring a friend or loved one along on your full mouth restoration trip so that you can have company during the time you will be in Costa Rica, and you are still going to see a savings of up to 70% of what you would have had to pay at home for the same all on 4 dental implants procedure.
Your upper, lower, or full mouth restoration package could include*:
- 8 – 16 titanium true immediate-load dental implants.
- 12 dental crowns.
- 12 – 16 dental crowns on implants.
- 24 – 28 temporary crowns.
- Panoramic X-rays.
- Night guard.
- Medication (Pain killers, antibiotics & local anesthesia).
- No invasive surgery (Flapless procedure).
- Painless procedure with local anesthesia.
- No waiting time - Immediate appointment confirmation.
*Please be aware that all patients are different and that your package could vary according to your specific needs.
Cost of an all on 4 dental implants restoration:
The approximate cost of an upper or lower mouth restoration in Costa Rica is:
All on 4 – four implants are used on the upper or lower jaw
(*it is a two-stage process): $ 7,800
All on 6 – six implants are used on the upper or lower jaw
(**immediate load so no return trip is required): $10,700
All on 8 – eight implants are used on the upper or lower jaw
(**immediate load – no return trip required): $13,900
*Requires two trips to Costa Rica several months apart.
The four implant process is not recommended for immediate load since there is a 25% to 50% chance that the dental implant will fail.
(The cost of this procedure varies in the Untied States, but some have been charged over $60,000 an upper OR lower mouth restoration)
You should take note that you could need more work, including a nasal lift and/or bone grafting:
Nasal lift $1,000 per area
Bone graft $650 per area
We have used approximate costs because your actual price could vary depending on the amount of work needed to prepare the jaw to receive implantations. However, you will still experience a savings of around 60% off what you can expect to pay at home for a similar procedure.
A full mouth restoration can cost you $100,000 or more, depending on where in the US you live. Contact us about our special full mouth restoration prices and save 70% or more!
Please Take Note:
Costa Rica requires an airport departure tax (USD 26.00 per person), and any tax increases, or new taxes implemented for services that were untaxed when the booking was done; meals not detailed in the itinerary, alcoholic beverages, personal equipment, extras in hotels (i.e. laundry, phone calls, room service, etc.), and gratuities are not included in this package.
All patients are different and treatment may differ, so the price stated above may vary since it is an average price of what all on 4 dental implant patients have paid to have the procedure. If you are looking for an all on 4 upper or lower jaw restoration, the price will be considerably lower.
How do I start the process of getting an upper jaw, lower jaw, or full mouth restoration?
Fill out our no obligation contact form, and one of our all on four dental tourism consultants will contact you to answer any questions, give you more information, or to help you start planning your full mouth restoration, Costa Rica dental tourism trip. You can also call 1-866-665-6433 and get more information regarding all on 4 dental implants, or alternatives to all on 4 dental implants.